WowWowWow! December seemed to go by in a flash and so did 2018! Happy New Year!!!
God did SO MUCH in 2018! Just think, we cannot even begin to list out half of the things God did for Ignite Texas last year, yet alone the entire country or world. His love and grace has no bounds and to be able to tangibly see His work in our life is a blessing.
Here is just a small portion of what God DID last year in Ignite Texas.
- Countless eternal relationships were formed between staff members and campers
- We welcomed a record 300+ campers to Ignite 2018
- Over 100s of prayers were tallied answered in the prayer room over 8 days of camp
- We began forming new community for Ignineteen by welcoming Fall Leadership
With all God did for our undeserving hearts in 2018, it is time to welcome in a new year of learning about the Lord.
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” – 2nd Corinthians 5:17
Let us make 2019 a year worth living. A year filled with serving and worshiping the Lord and growing and eagerness to be more like Jesus. One filled with discipleships, repentance, community, grace and all the beatitudes. Let us make 2019 a year dedicated t getting to know Him more and telling others about his unending love for us.
We are so excited to continue to strive for these things in the new year with our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ and to watch God work in indescribable ways through our lives and through Ignite Texas this year.
Because God blessed us with a long winter break there are only a few VERY important dates to keep in mind.
Here’s whats happening in January 2019.
- The start of the spring semester January 22
- Counselor applications due January 25
- Counselor Applications Due January 25
- COUNSELOR APPLICATIONS DUE JANUARY 25
Link to apply: www.ignitetexas.org/apply